Preparing metals for long-term preservation is undeniably one tough job. You will have to undertake different processes; things can be difficult if you’re doing all these on your own. What’s trickier is when your metals start to show some indications of corrosion.
Euro-Blast N.Z. Ltd is one of New Zealand’s leading and most trusted sandblasting and corrosion specialists. Established in 1989, we have established a reputation for providing a comprehensive range of technologically advanced metal treatment systems.
Our extensive professional experience in the metal coating industry allows us to provide products and services that have a range of uses. To gain leadership in this industry, we use advanced equipment and work with the right people.
Euro-Blast N.Z. Ltd is your one-stop-shop when for all your needs when it comes to metal coatings and other applications. Our capabilities include:
- Non-Abrasive & Abrasive Blasting - Uses regulated pressure for surface preparations.
- Arc Spray Galvanising - It is a process where we use melted zinc or alloys to create an effective coating.
- Painting, Prime & Top Coats - We use inorganic zinc and special primers to coat prepared surfaces.
- Metal Spraying - We use specialist equipment sprayers to apply the coat evenly.
- Industrial and Commercial Paint Coatings - We offer paint coatings that will suit the working environment, as well.
Here at Euro-Blast N.Z. Ltd, no job is too big or small for us. We have teams that can work on the requirements of commercial and industrial clients. We can treat structural steelwork, sandblast car parts, and even repaint kids’ bikes. We are Lloyds Registered, meaning you can put your complete trust in us. We have a separate team that ensures the quality of work in every project, and work to industry standards.
Get in touch with our NZ sandblasters today if you want to know more about the services we provide. You may also browse through this site’s pages or fill out our online enquiry form here.